Dale ACE Feeding Tube Connector
The Dale ACE (Access Controller for Enteral) Feeding Tube Connector is the simple and secure way to connect tubes for inline feeding, flushing, irrigation, sampling gastric residuals, medication delivery, and suction when required.
- 100% closed system reduces the risk of potentially infectious splashback and cross-contamination.
- Accepts most 60mL catheter-tipped syringes for medication delivery.
- On-off handle controls fluid flow—turn on for feeding or off for tube irrigation, medication administration, gastric residuals, or patient ambulation.
- Auto seal syringe med port eliminates splashback.
- Connects to most NG, feeding tubes, and other enteral stomach tubes, including PEG, PEJ, and J-G tubes.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
Purchase Dale ACE Feeding Tube Connector for a great price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our outstanding Medical Supply Specialists.