Digital Wheelchair Dual Ramp Scale with Remote LCD Display
$ 2,075.00 $ 2,495.95
The Digital Wheelchair Dual Ramp Scale with Remote LCD Display is designed to be a conveniently versatile and easy to use scale for a more comfortable weighing experience by both patients and healthcare providers. This scale has dual non-slip ramps with a wide and low profile platform to provide easy access and comfortably accommodate both bariatric patients and wheelchair bound patients, without the need to remove them from their chair. To further enhance ease of operation, this dual ramp scale also has a remote display that can be wall mounted or placed on a table. This scale also has the capability to interface with electronic devices using a USB connector.
Digital Wheelchair Dual Ramp Scale with Remote LCD Display Features:
- ♦ Functions: LB / KG Conversion, LB / KG lockout, Body Mass Index (BMI), Zero Out / Tare, Hold / Release, Reweigh, Auto Zero, Auto Of
- ♦ Accommodates wheelchairs and bariatric patients
- ♦ Non-slip ramps
- ♦ Remote display
- ♦ EMR connectivity via USB
- ♦ Sold by: the each
Benefits of Using This Scale:
- ♦ This scale has a convenient remote control display that further enhances patient privacy and the usability of this unit.
- ♦ Using this scale eliminates the cumbersome needs of removing the patient from their wheelchair for the weighing process, leading to a more comfortable weighing experience for both the patient and scale operator.
- ♦ When using this scale patients’ movements won’t interfere with the accuracy of measurements because this scale utilizes advanced motion-sensing weighing technology to help compensate for movements and determine the actual weight of a moving patient.
♦ This scale also has the capabilities of being powered by an AC adapter or 6 AA batteries.
- ♦ Capacity: 1,000 lbs. / 454 kg
- ♦ Resolution: 0.2 lbs. / 0.1 kg
- ♦ Connectivity: USB
- ♦ Display: 3/4” LCD remote display can be wall mounted or placed on flat surface
- ♦ Platform: 31½” (w) x 31½” (d) x 2” (h) / 800 mm (w) x 800 mm (d) x 51 mm (h)
- ♦ Ramp (dual) Size: 10” x 31¼” / 254 mm (w) x 794 mm (d)
- ♦ Wheels: (2) Wheels for ease of movement
- ♦ Power Source: 110-240V adapter included, 6 AA batteries (not included)
- ♦ 2 Year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- ♦ Weight: 93.75 lbs.
Instructions for Use:
Please note that these instructions are not intended to be used as a substitute or replacement for the instructions accompanying this unit. For optimal results, please read and follow all instructions outlined in the user manual accompanying this device.
Prior to use, this unit requires some assembling. Please follow closely all assembly instructions located in the product manual accompanying this unit. It is recommended that the assembly of this unit be performed by two individuals. The tools required for the assembly of this scale include a Phillips head screwdriver (not included) and Allen wrenches (which come with this unit).
Please note that to mount this unit’s remote display/control panel onto a wall a set of wall anchors and screws will be required. For more information on securely mounting the display, please refer to the user instructions for secure display assembly mounting, which are located within the product manual that accompanies this scale.
Transporting the Scale:
- Verify that the unit is powered off and then unplug the AC adapter from the display assembly and unplug the adapter from the outlet.
- With the scale on the floor, fold both ramps inwards onto the platform.
- Place the display pad so that it is centered on the mounting pins, which are located on the right side folded ramp. Slide the display pad brackets onto the raised pins to attach it to the ramp for secure transport and/or storage.
- Grab the guardrail, which is located on the opposite side of the wheels, and lift the scale onto the two wheels.
- Transport the scale by rolling the unit on its wheels.
Weighing a Patient:
This scale enables the weight of objects, such as a wheelchair or walker, to be subtracted from the total weight to determine the actual weight of a patient without all the hardships placed on the patient and operator of the scale by eliminating the cumbersome needs of removing the patient from their wheelchair for the weighing process.
This scale has the capability of automatically calculate the actual weight by using the Tare Function, or the tare weight can manually be entered using the keypad. Please follow all instructions for using the Tare Function, which are outlined in detail within the product manual accompanying this unit.
This scale also has the capability of automatically calculating a patient’s body mass index (BMI). To calculate a patient’s BMI, please follow all instructions outlined in product manual for the BMI function.
Basic Instructions for Weighing a Patient:
- Check to make sure there isn’t anything on the weighing platform.
- Turn the scale on by pressing the ON/OFF button once.
- Wait until the display screen reads “0.0LB” or “0.0KG”.
- Tare out the weight of the object, such as a wheelchair
- Carefully guide the patient onto the scale.
- The scale will lock onto the patient’s weight and display the information of the screen.
- While the patient is still on the scale, to enhance the accuracy of readings it is recommended to perform a second weighing by pressing the REWEIGH button.
- Press the HOLD/RELEASE button to keep the weight info held on the display screen.
- After the measurement has been recorded, carefully guide the patient off the scale.
- Press the ON/OFF button once to turn the scale off.
Manufacturer: Health o meter Professional
Product number: 2650KL
Create a more comfortable weighing experience for both your patients and healthcare providers by using a digital scale with dual non-slip ramps and a remote LCD display. Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our courteous medical supply specialists and place an order by phone.