MaxTrax Ankle Low Profile Walking Boot
Donjoy Maxtrax Ankle Low Profile Walking Boot is a lightweight open-toe walking boot used to protect the foot and promote healing from ankle sprains, midfoot fractures and stable fractures.
Designed with a wide foot bed for comfort and stability. The low profile rocker bottom helps promote natural gait and reduce plantar pressures. Cushioned inner and outer soles provide shock absorption to help improve patient comfort during ambulation.
- Provides comfortable foot alignment
- Absorbs the impact of the heel step with soft inner sole
- Helps improve gait pattern and stability
- Wider for plate to allow for bandages
- Washable inner liner
- Wide footbed for increased stability and accommodation of edema or bandages
- Malleable uprights break down for shorter tibia/fibula on standard height walking brace
- One-piece liner design keeps seams away from post-surgical areas
|x = 1 = XS||n/a||1 - 4||1 - 5|
|x = 2 = S||1 - 5||4.5 - 6||n/a|
|x = 3 = M||5.5 - 10||6.5 - 11||n/a|
|x = 4 = L||10.5 - 13.5||11.5 - 14.5||n/a|
|x = 5 = XL||14 - 17||n/a||n/a|