Drug Destroyer Liquid Medication Disposal System
Especially great for large facilities that routinely dispose of large quantities of medications, Destroyer is a self-contained drug disposal system that uses an active carbon solution to break down, dissolve, and neutralize a wide range of unwanted and non-hazardous medications. Whether a patient’s prescription has changed, they no longer need to use the medication, or the medications have passed their expiration date, using the RX Destroyer Drug Disposal System will quickly dissolve and de-activate the medications for proper disposal. Simply add medications to the container, replace the cap, turn the bottle upside down twice, and then store it for later use. Once the bottle is full (after adding about 1,500 pills) make sure the lid is on tight and then dispose of the entire container along with your regular trash – it really is that easy!
- Multi-use system
- Safe and effective
- Incredibly easy-to-use
- Active carbon solution
- New & improved patent pending vented cap
- Packaged in a 64 oz bottle
- Dissolves approximately 1,500 pills
- Pharmacist approved and recommended method of drug disposal
- Multi-use system that can be used to safely dispose of a wide variety of medications
- Perfect for helping prevent drug abuse, diversion, and poisoning
- The only drug disposal product on the market with a self-regulated bottle pressure, enabling multiple types of medications to safely be disposed of in the same bottle!
- You can continue to add pills over time until the amount reaches about 1" below the opening
- Easy disposal – once the bottle is full simply dispose of it with your regular trash (there is no need to empty the bottle, just replace the cap and throw the whole thing away)
- Uses an active carbon solution that absorbs, breaks down, and neutralizes the active ingredients in medications
- Eliminates the need to crush drugs prior to disposal!
- Complies with the DEA standards for the “non-retrievable” disposal of controlled substances
- Meets DEA requirements for medication destruction
- Supports EPA and FDA efforts for responsible drug disposal
Safe to use with:
Instructions for use:
- Step #1 – Open bottle by removing cap
- Step #2 – Insert medications into the bottle
- Step #3 – Put cap back on the bottle and close tightly
- Step #4 – Turn the bottle upside down twice
- Step #5 – Store and reuse as needed until the bottle is filled to within 1” from the cap
- Step #6 – Discard bottle and its contents with your normal garbage
Looking for a safe and eco-friendly way to dispose of medications and other dissolvable medical materials? Search no longer, the RX Destroyer Drug Disposal System is just what you have been looking for! It’s safe, its effective, its easy-to-use, and its eco-friendly! Get the RX Destroyer Drug Disposal System for a low price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.