Dynarex Antifungal Cream 4 oz
Dynarex Antifungal Cream 4 oz is an external, topical cream that contains 1% clotrimazole used to treat athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm. The Antifungal Cream is also a treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast and relieves itching, scaling, cracked, soreness and irritated skin that is associated with jock itch.
Dynarex Antifungal Cream 4 oz Features:
- External topical application
- Contains 1% clotrimazole
- Treats athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- Can also treat other skin infections caused by yeast
- 4 oz. squeezable tube
Active Ingredients: Clotrimazole 1.0 % USP Cream
Inactive Ingredients: Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Liquid Paraffin, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, White Soft ParaffinWhy is Dynarex Antifungal Cream prescribed?
Some doctor's feel that the active ingredient, Clotrimazole 1%, is more effective on the skin for treating fungal and yeast infections than the popular alterative is, which is Miconazole Nitrate.
How should I use Dynarex Antifungal Cream?
- Dynarex Antifungal Cream is for external use only.
- Clean the infected area with warm soap and water.
- Apply the Antifungal Cream with medical exam gloves. Apply a thin layer to the affected area.
- You should continue using Antifungal Cream until the fungal infection is completely healed.
Buy your Dynarex Antifungal Cream today and get symptomatic relief while your fungal infection heals. Shop our online store today or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our knowledgeable medical supply specialists.