Dynarex Urine Leg Bag 600 ml
$ 0.77 $ 1.29
Dynarex Urine Leg Bag 600 ml is a urine collection device used to collect urine from the bladder that adapts to any standard foley catheter. The Dynarex Leg Bag has an anti-reflux valve and a sterile fluid pathway which helps prevent urinary tract infections. The material is latex free and can hold up to 600 milliliters of urine.
- Holds up to 600 ml of urine. Twist valve for quick emptying
- Anti-reflux Valve that reduces risk of back flow, which reduces the chances of Urinary infection
- Latex Free Material for people with sensitivity to plastic rubber allergies
- Adjustable Leg Straps attached that secure bag to your leg.
- Sterile Fluid Pathway
- Can be used with any Foley Catheter or extension tubing connector
What is a Leg Bag
A urine drainage bag attached to the leg gives a catheterized patient greater mobility, Because the leg bags usually worn during the day and replaced at night with a drainage bag.
Cost effective leg bag for daily use. Sterility of the leg bag's fluid pathway is guaranteed by Dyanrex Corporation.