Energy Brace Electrotherapy Garments
$ 10.00 $ 13.99
The Energy Brace Electrotherapy Garment Wrap System is a versatile TENS unit designed to easily apply to those hard to reach spots with perfect accuracy. The unique mesh material will stimulate large or multiple areas of the body, as the material is more conductive than most other materials on the market. It will stretch to fit any patient. The energy brace offers support, light or tight compression and stimulation simultaneously without causing excessive perspiration. This system is ideal for home use or for physical therapy settings and comes in a variety of different sizes for use on (but not limited to) elbow, wrist, ankle, knee and back.
Please Note: You must purchase the TENS UNIT + a Garment for the unit to work properly. Pain Management Technologies does not sell the complete system together. It you need help please give us a call, we would be happy to help you. Toll Free: 1-888-687-4334.
- Easily applies to hard to reach spots
- Stimulates large or multiple areas
- More conductive material than similar products
- Stretches to fit any patient
- Offers support
- Light or tight compression
- Does not cause excessive perspiration
- Ideal for home use or physical therapy settings
- Different sizes to accommodate several areas
May Provide Relief For:
- Back ache
- Cervical arthrosis
- Sports injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Muscular strains
- Single pad (2 x 3)
- Single pad (3 x 5)
- Single pad (4 x 7)
- Double pad- vertical strip (3 x 5)
- Double pad- horizontal strip (4 x 7)
- Double pad- vertical strip with 2 pigtails (4 x 10)
- EB Wrap- stretchy belt (4 x 40)
- EB Wrap (8 x 40)
Brand: Pain Management Technlogies
Electrotherapy Garment Wrap System offers an extremely versatile TENS unit that will stimulate all those hard to reach places other TENS units aren’t capable of doing. The unique mesh material is breathable and won’t cause excessive perspiration typically found with the use of neoprene supports.
Order this product online or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our helpful Medical Supply Specialists for more information.