Fleet Adult Saline Enema Twin Pack
Trusted for over a century, the Fleet Adult Saline Enema conveniently available in a Twin Pack helps to relieve constipation and cleanse the bowels. Fleet Enemas are latex-free and feature an easy squeeze design and a soft, flexible, comfort tip.
Fleet Adult Saline Enema Twin Pack Features
- 2 - 4.5oz latex-free enemas
- Pre-lubricated comfort tip
- Disposable squeeze bottle
- Doctor recommended
- Relieves occasional constipation
- Cleanses bowels and rectum
Indications: For rectal use only. Using more than one enema in 24 hours may be harmful. Consult a physician if you are on a sodium restricted diet, have kidney disease, are pregnant, or nursing a baby. If you experience abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, changes in bowel habits lasting over 2 weeks, or rectal bleeding consult a physician immediately.
Active Ingredients: Monobasic Sodium Phosphate (19g), Dibasic Sodium Phosphate
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Disodium EDTA, Purified Water
Directions: Single Daily Dosage
- Adults and children 12 years and older, 1 bottle
- Children 2-11 use Fleet Enema for Children
- Children under 2 years - do not use
How to use:
- Remove orange protective shield from enema comfort tip before inserting
- With steady pressure, gently insert enema tip into rectum with slight side to side movement with tip pointing toward navel. Insertion may be easier if person receiving enema bears down as if having a bowel movement.
- Do not force the enema tip into the rectum as this can cause injury.
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is gone. It is not necessary to empty the bottle completely as it contains more liquid than needed.
- Remove comfort tip from rectum and maintain position until the urge to evacuate is strong (typically 2-5 minutes)