Glen-Sleeves Arm Protectors
$ 4.25 $ 7.95
Help protect your patients' fragile skin with Glen-Sleeves, Arm Protectors. Made of polyester, cotton and nylon spandex, the Glen-Sleeve® conforms to the body, provides mild compression to the area and features a thumbhole cut out to help keep them securely in place. The color-coded strip to helps you identify the proper size for your patient.
- Made of polyester, cotton and nylon spandex
- Knitted tubular design with thumb hole
- Color-coded sizing strip
Wash and reuse style
Model Number Size Band Color Measurement
GL899 Small/Medium Yellow 18"- 20"L x 3 1/4"W
GL900 Large/X-Large Blue 18"- 20"L x 3 1/2"W
1. Starting with the top of the arm opening, gather the Glen-Sleeve® until you reach the thumb opening
2. Pull the Glen-Sleeve® over the patient's hand, sliding fingers through the finger opening and thumb through the thumb opening
3. Gradually unroll the remaining sleeve up over the arm
4. Adjust to ensure a smooth, comfortable fit
Machine wash in lukewarm water; tumble dry low, hang dry for best results
Derma Sciences Glen-Sleeves, Arm Protectors offer breathable protection for fragile skin types. They conform to the body, are easy to apply and can be machine washed for hygienic reuse.
Order online today or call 1-888-687-4334 for assistance from a medical supply professional.