MAD301 Nasal Mist Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device
Teleflex MAD301 Nasal Mist Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device for atomizing topical solutions across the naso and oropharyngeal mucous membranes.
Instructions for Use:
Select a luer lock syringe to use with the MAD301 Nasal Mist device.
- Fill syringe with desired volume of solution and eliminate remaining air.
- Connect the MAD301 Nasal device to the syringe.
- Place the MAD301 Nasal mist device tip in the nostril or oropharyngeal cavity.
- Compress the syringe plunger to spray atomized solution into the nasal or oropharyngeal cavity.
- Repeat on the other nostril if indicated.
|Application||Nasal or oropharyngeal|
|Typical Particle size||30-100 microns.|
|System Dead Space||0.05mL|
|Tip Diameter||0.17 inches (4.3 mm)|
|Applicator Length||0.65 inches (1.6 cm)|
Warnings: The use of products intended for single patient use on more than one patient may result in degraded performance or loss of functionality and may also result in exposure to viral, bacterial, fungal, or prionic pathogens. Validated cleaning and sterization methods and instructions for reprocessing to original specifications are not available for these products. This product is not designed to be cleaned, disinfected or sterilized.
The MAD301 Nasal Mist Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device for the use with drugs approved for intranasal delivery.