Mechanical Beam Sitting Chair Scale 445KL
The Mechanical Chair Scale is designed to provide a more convenient and accurate method for weighing patients that have impaired mobility. This chair scale has flip-up armrests and foldable footrests to enhance patient comfort and help make this scale more convenient for patients to access. Plus, this chair scale also has two (2) wheels on the base, which makes it easier to maneuver and position.
- ♦Mechanically measures weight
- ♦Adjustable armrests and footrests
- ♦No assembly required
- ♦Cleans easily with mild soap and a damp cloth
- ♦Sold by: the each
Advantages of using this scale:
- ♦There is no need for a power supply
- ♦Eliminates the need to worry about batteries dying
- ♦Provides easy to read weight measurements and optimal accuracy
- ♦Moveable armrests and footrests make it easier for patients to access this scale
- ♦A huge benefit for disabled patients, stationary patients, and those who have difficulty standing on their own
- ♦Accommodates a wide range of weights, from young children and up to 440 lbs.
- ♦Capacity: 440 lbs. / 200 kg
- ♦Graduation: ¼ lbs. / 100 g
- ♦Wheels: (2) Wheels for ease of movement
- ♦Seat Size: 18 ½” (w) x 17 ¼” (d) x 15 ¾” (h) / 470mm (w) x 438mm (d) x 400mm (h)
- ♦Warranty: 2 Year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- ♦Weight: 81.5 lbs.
- ♦Always use this scale on a hard, level surface
- ♦Never leave the patient unattended while they are in the chair
- ♦Do not use this chair scale as a substitute for a wheelchair or to transport patients
- ♦Do not bounce this chair scale down stairs, which will damage the internal components
- ♦Do not use abrasive cleaners on this chair scale; wipe down surfaces with a mild soap and a soft, damp cloth
Tips for Optimal Usage:
- ♦Read carefully and follow all instructions located in the product manual that accompanies this unit
- ♦Verify that the scale is on a hard, level surface
- ♦Slide the small and large weight poises to zero
- ♦If necessary, readjust the scale to zero by rotating the zero adjustment screw left or right
Manufacturer: Health o meter Professional
Product number: 445KL
Create a more comfortable weighing experience for your patients that have impaired mobility by using a chair scale that has moveable armrests and footrests. Browse through our selection of medical-grade scales and place your order today. Should you have any questions, or if you would like further assistance, contact our expert customer service team by calling 1-888-687-4334.