Perrigo Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream 0.1% 80 Gram Tube
Perrigo Triamcinolone Cream 0.10% is a topical skin cream used for eczema, dermatitis and dry skin. Triamcinolone Cream reduces itching, swelling, dryness, and redness. Each gram of the cream provides 0.1% strength and once applied to your skin, it absorbs fast and relieves your irritations almost immediately.
Benefits of Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream
- Reduces redness and swelling associated with skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Helps to alleviate itching and discomfort caused by such skin issues.
- Provides long-lasting relief by penetrating deep into the skin and providing the affected area with a powerful barrier against irritants.
- Contains an advanced, easy-to-use formula for maximum effectiveness and convenience of use.
- Ideal for adults or children aged 3 years or older.
- Can be used in combination with topical antibiotics or an antiviral, if required.
- Safe, fast-acting, and highly effective
Instructions on How to use Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream
Perrigo Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream 0.1% is a topical cream used to treat inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and more. To use the cream, you should always make sure to clean and dry the affected area before applying the cream. Then, use a pea-sized amount of the cream and gently rub it over the affected area in a circular motion for a few minutes. Allow the cream to complete air dry before covering it with clothing. For best results, use the cream as directed by your physician or the product instructions. Make sure to not bandage or wrap the area with plastic after applying the cream. Finally, avoid getting the cream on your eyes, nose, mouth or genitals, and wash the hands after use.