Prevail Belted Shield Undergarments with Extra Absorbency 120/Case
$ 84.00 $ 119.95
Prevail Extra Absorbency Belted Shield Undergarments are disposable pads designed to assist with incontinence management. These belted shields provide a snugger, less bulky, and more comfortable fit with reinforced button holes and reusable elastic straps. Featuring a target acquisition zone and blue stay-dry layer, these unisex belted shields provide superior leak-proof protection by quickly wicking away moisture to keep the skin dry. These belted shields are ideal to use for moderate to heavy incontinence protection by both men and women.
Prevail Extra Absorbency Belted Shield Undergarments Features:
- Unisex (for use by men and women)
- Reinforced button holes
- Reusable elastic straps (hand washable)
- Disposable pads
- Made with soft, breathable materials
- Quick-wick extra absorbency
- Blue stay dry layer
- Size: One size fits most
- Fits women and men with hip sizes of up to 60 inches
- Packaged with 4 bags of 30 per case (total of 120)
- Sold by: the case
Technological Advances and Benefits of Using Prevail Extra Absorbency Belted Shield Undergarments:
Prevail’s Extra Absorbency Belted Shield Undergarments have been redesigned to incorporate some of Prevail’s more recent technological advancements, which are intended to enhance the comfort, absorbency, and level of protection that they provide. Some of the more specific advancements include:
- These belted shields are more versatile; featuring a one size fits most universal sizing and unisex design, which makes them more convenient for both the wearer and caregivers and also helps reduce the costs associated with incontinence management.
- A target acquisition zone and blue stay-dry layer have been added to these belted shields to help increase their absorptive capabilities to lock away liquids and moisture, keeping the wearer’s skin nice and dry to prevent skin irritation.
- These unisex briefs also have an enhanced fit that is more comfortable for the wearer and helps reduce the chances of leakage.
- Exterior plastic materials have been replaced with a more comfortable cloth-like fabric that is more discrete and less likely to cause skin irritation.
Instructions for use:
These belted shield undergarments are easy to use.
- Start by positioning the undergarment so that the padding is on the inside
- Button the elastic straps into the buttonholes
- Step into the undergarment (like you would step into normal underwear)
- Pull up until the garment is snugly against the body, like normal underwear would be
- Go about your day as normal
- When soiled, remove elastic straps and save to use again with your next undergarment (hand wash straps when they become soiled)
- Remove undergarment and roll up
- Dispose of in a sanitary manner
- Note: do not flush undergarments or pads
One size fits most
4 bags of 30 (120 ct.)
Manufacturer: First Quality
Feel confident to go about your day knowing you’ll stay dry when you use these comfortable belted shields for incontinence protection. Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or by calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our helpful Medical Supply Specialists and place an order by phone.