ProAdvantage Safety Lancets Micro-Flow 200/Box
$ 22.25 $ 29.95
ProAdvantage Safety Lancets are used to obtain capillary blood samples safely. These lancets are for single use and are extremely easy to use, while ensuring adequate blood flow at the minimum pain level. Needle is masked before and after use in order to prevent needle stick injuries and cross-contamination exposure. ProAdvantage Safety Lancets 28g Micro Flow 200 per box.
ProAdvantage Safety Lanets Features:
- Safely obtains capillary blood sample
- Single use
- Easy to use
- Ensures adequate blood flow with little pain
- Concealed needled before and after use to prevent needle-stick
- Ultra sharp needle
- Gentle contact with puncture site
- Built-in needle depth control
- Consistent and accurate samples
- 200 lancets per box
- Blue (21G needle, 1.8mm)
- Purple (25G needle, 1.5mm)
- Green (28G needle, 1.2mm)
Item Number: P929021, P929025, P929028
The ProAdvantage Safety Lancets feature an ultra-sharp needle with a low triggering force that allows for gentle contact with the puncture site. The needle has a built in needle depth control that provides consistent and accurate results from sample.
Buy ProAdvantage Safety Lancets online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.