ProCare ElbowRanger Motion Control Splint
The ProCare ElbowRANGER™ Motion Control Splint offers support to a variety of conditions and injuries. Made with formed Kydex® shells, the splint features aluminum ROM bilateral hinges that are adjustable in 30° increments as needed, and it features a removable hand grip to help prevent pronation and/or supination.
- Non-operative care
- Collateral ligament strains and ruptures
- Ulnar nerve transposition
- Support following early cast removal
- Post-operative immobilization
- Removable hand grip
- Aluminum ROM bilateral hinges
- Adjusts in 30° increments
- Formed Kydex® shells
- Sold by the each
|(taken at mid bicep)|
Lightweight and simple in design, the splint is easy to adjust and will comfortably stabilize your arm as you heal.
Take advantage of low pricing on the ProCare ElbowRANGER Motion Control Splint online today, or call to speak with a friendly medical supply associate at 1-888-687-4334.