Simulaids Obstetrical Manikin
The Simulaids Obstetrical Manikin from BoundTree Medical is used to teach multiple techniques in childbirth. Made with a completely anatomically correct pelvic cavity, this latex free manikin features an additional fetus floating in a simulated amniotic sac, interchangeable overlays, a full term fetus with fontanels and cranial sutures, and includes a clear overlay, pregnant belly overlay containing fetus, 6 disposable umbilical cords with clamps, an extra vulva, simulate blood powder, and a soft carry bag.
What better way to learn how to facilitate child birth and learn the procedure for emergency childbirth than to use a completely anatomically correct model? This O.B. manikin not only gives you a visual of what the fetus is like during birth, but also how it is positioned inside the womb. This is a great training aid to teach vertex, normal and breech deliveries, as well as the Leopold's maneuver. Use a medical training mannequin that will better prepare you for real-life situations with the Simulaids Obstetrical Manikin.
An anatomically correct pelvic model used to teach multiple techniques and learn the procedure for emergency childbirth
Great for teaching…
- Vertex, normal and breech deliveries
- The Leopold's maneuver
O.B. Manikin Features:
- Anatomically correct pelvic cavity
- Contains additional fetus floating in simulated amniotic sac
- Transparent plastic overlay
- Anatomically correct, easily replaced vulva
- Interchangeable overlays, placenta with disposable umbilical cords
- Full term fetus with fontanels and cranial sutures
- Life-like spinal column, angled birth canal, ileum, ischium, sacrum, sacro spinious ligaments, and greater sciatic notch
- Latex free
- Sold by: Each
- Clear overlay
- Pregnant belly overlay containing fetus
- 6 disposable umbilical cords with clamps
- Extra vulva
- Simulate blood powder
- Soft carry bag
Simulaids Obstetrical Manikin Size: 21" x 13" x 17"