Skil-Care 30-Degree Positioning Wedge
$ 119.95 $ 169.95
Provide optimal pressure relief for the hipbone and coccyx as directed by Healthcare Research and Quality guidelines by means of the Skil-Care 30-Degree Positioning Wedge. The comfortable and effective pressure relief is also designed to reduce friction and shear and provide lasting, easy simplified care.
Skil-Care 30-Degree Positioning Wedge Features
- Optimal 30 degree incline
- Comfortable, high-density foam
- Low-shear fabric, low friction
- Wipes clean easily
- Can be disinfected
- Non-slip bottom
- For hipbone and coccyx pressure relief
- Sold by the pair
- Measures 7" x 12" x 24" (each)
Using the Skil-Care 30 Degree Positioning Wedge
1. Adjust patient to their side and wedge below the shoulders with non-slip side down.
2. Roll patient back onto wedge.
3. Reposition according to facility guidelines or physician directions
4. Spray and wipe clean or use a non-chlorine disinfectant after use
Extended periods of direct pressure can lead to sores as skin breaks down over time, but products such as the Skil-Care 30-Degree Positioning Wedge can minimize pressure on bony protrusions reducing this risk. Afford quality care and comfort today by integrating these low-shear and low-friction wedges into care plans.
Brand: Skil-Care Corporation
*Usually Ships in 5-7 Days
Take advantage of rock-bottom pricing on a set of two Skil-Care 30-Degree Positioning Wedges online today, or call to order at 1-888-687-4334.