Geri-Sleeve Arm and Leg Protectors - Skil-Care
Great for bedded and wheelchair patients, Skil-Care Geri-Sleeve Arm and Leg Protectors provide protection from skin damage. The geri-sleeves are made of breathable cotton and Lycra® blended fabric for comfortable wear and feature a heavy-duty, reusable design for convenient use.
- Protects against skin tears (esp. the heels and calves with the leg sleeves)
- Thumbhole cut-outs keep arm sleeves in place
- Protects IV and wound sites
- Reusable and launderable
- Made of a breathable cotton and Lycra® blend
- Heavy-duty design
- Sized for a comfortable fit
- Sold by the pair (25 pars/case)
Geri-sleeve/Arms: Small, Medium, Bariatric
Geri-sleeves/Legs: universal sizing
Protect the integrity of your sensitive skin areas with Skil-Care Geri-Sleeve Arm and Leg Protectors. Geri-sleeves are great for protecting high-contact skin areas, like the heel and calf in wheelchair patients, as well as protecting certain areas from irritation following IV procedures and wounds.
Order online today or call 1-888-687-4334 for assistance from a medical supply professional.