Summit Hand-Held Lifedop Vascular Doppler
Summit Hand-Held Vascular Doppler is an ultrasound system that is paralleled by no other in blood flow sound sensitivity and quality. Available in three different beam sizes that have been optimized for superior sound quality, this Doppler system utilizes a large, easy-to-read display, superior probe sensitivity, worry-free battery charging and hand-held convenience.
Summit Hand-Held Vascular Doppler Features:
- Large digital display – battery life, signal quality, extended 50-220bpm heart rate
- Superior sound quality
- Enhanced probe sensitivity
- Extended battery lifeEnhanced battery charging system – don’t have to worry about overcharging/draining batteries
- Probes are interchangeable with other Summit doppler probes
Available in either 2mHz or 3mHz with/without charger:
- 8MHz: Great for general use. It utilizes a narrow beam for optimum sensitivity on superficial vessels.
- 5MHz: Often used on larger patients, this probe uses a medium beam with great penetration for deeper vessels.
- 4MHz: Perfect for quick location of flow. This probe utilizes a broad, flat beam, which makes it easy to stay on the vessel, even when blood flow is occluded by a cuff.
What can a Doppler do for me?
A Doppler can be used to detect many things in the medical field, one of which is to listen to blood flow through the arteries and veins in the arms, legs and neck. By gently passing the probe over the vein, the vascular Doppler unit can utilize reflected sound waves through the veins and detect whether or not the flow is obstructed or decreased in some areas. This helps your doctor to prevent the onset of debilitating or even deadly strokes and blood clots. A Doppler can also be used to check the blood flow though recently transplanted kidneys, to make sure they are healthy and receiving enough blood circulation.
Order online today to save on the Summit Hand-Held Lifedop Vascular Doppler, or call to speak with a friendly representative by phone at 1-888-687-4334.