Theraflu Express Max Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough
Don't let a cold and cough, or even the flu get you down! Use the power of Theraflu Express Max Severe Cold & Cough to help get you back on your feet as soon as possible! Containing the powerful pain reliever of Acetaminophen, Theraflu Express Max Severe Cold & Cough is the new, nighttime, berry flavor, warming relief, medicine that helps relieve minor aches and pains, helps to soothe sore throats and combat headaches, and temporarily reduces fevers - all while fighting that pesky cough and nasal congestion!
- Do not use more than directed
- Measure the dose correctly using the enclosed dosing cup
- Take every 4 hours in dosing cup provided, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 5 doses (150 mL) in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years old and older should take 30mL
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take more than 4,000MG of acetaminophen in 24 hours, with other drugs containing acetaminophen, or consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include skin reddening, blisters, and a rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical attention.
Sore Throat Warning: If your sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, contact a doctor immediately.
Do Not Use:
- In a child under 12 years old
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other prescription or nonprescription drug that contains acetaminophen. If you are unsure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are taking a prescription MAOI, or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you don't know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a Doctor or Pharmacist Before Use If You Have:
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating
- Cough that occurs with too much mucus
- Cough that lasts or is chronic, such as those that occur with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- If you are taking the blood thinning drug, Warfarin
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dosages.
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If:
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Cough comes back or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Prompt Medical Attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you don't notice any signs or symptoms.