Wheelchair Leg Pad For Footrests
$ 41.00 $ 59.99
The Wheelchair Leg Pad For Footrests cushions and protects sensitive legs that are in constant contact with wheelchair footrests and bars. Covered with durable vinyl material that can easily be wiped clean, the pad securely connects to any standard wheelchair with Skil-CareE-Z clip buckles and straps.
- E-Z clip buckles and straps
- Durable, wipe-clean vinyl cover
- Foam-padded, rigid-backed leg pad
- Sold by the each
- Place the leg pad across the footrest support bars just above the footrests, padded side out
- Wrap the straps around the support bars behind the pad and secure the buckle
- Pull the loose end of the strap to ensure secure placement
- Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge
- Household spray may be used for deep cleaning
|Model Number||Corresponding Wheelchair Size|
|703070||16” - 18” wide wheelchairs|
|703071||18” - 20” wide wheelchairs|
|703072 (bariatric)||20” - 24” wide wheelchairs|
The Wheelchair Leg Pad For Footrests keep legs comfortable and helps prevent them from slipping behind the footrest bars. Plus, it is multiuse as it can be used as a cushioned legrest when the footrest is raised.
Order online today or call 1-888-687-4334 for assistance from a medical supply professional.