Winter Wash Neutral Floor Cleaner Gallon Container
Winter Wash Neutral Floor Cleaner by Greening the Cleaning is great for cleaning and picking up dissolved ice melt and salt deposits on vct, terrazzo, marble and stone floors. This product is not only great for cleaning up dissolved ice melt chemicals, but it is also environmentally friendly and animal friendly.
Winter Wash Neutral Floor Cleaner Gallon Container Features:
- Revitalizes the floor
- Cleans quickly without surface damage
- Reduces slipping hazards
- Environmentally friendly
- Packaged in 1 gallon (128 oz) containers
- Sold by: Case of 4
Benefits of using Winter Wash Neutral Floor Cleaner:
- Extends the lifetime of your floor by protecting it from damage caused by ice melt chemicals.
- Helps prevent dangerous slips and falls by eliminating ice melt films
- This product has been awarded the Environmental Choice Certificate “as a USDA BioPreferred product for federal preferred procurement.”
- Safe for you and safe for the environment with 100% biodegradable ingredients.
- Safe for gray water and septic tanks.
- This product is made without animal-derived ingredients and has not been tested on animals.
- Greening the Cleaning donates 100% of all profits from this product to the center for supporting education and research for adult and pediatric cancer and other health problems in children.
- Greening and Cleaning supports employment and rehabilitation services for those who are blind and visually impaired.
- This product doesn’t contain petroleum distillates, ammonia and ammonium compounds, alkyl cello-solves, chlorinated solvents, pine oil and phosphates.
Instructions for use:
- For routine winter use: combine 1 part Winter Wash with 30 parts cool water (1.5 oz per gallon) and mop daily.
- For heavy film: The first step is to combine 1 part Winter Wash with 40 parts cool water (3 oz per gallon). The second step involves applying the mixed solution liberally with a mop. Step 3; let the solution soak for a few minutes. The fourth step entails wringing out the mop and then picking up the dissolved ice melt.
- This product can also be used in automatic scrubbers.
- For ice melt and rock salt stains in carpet: Combine 1 part Winter Wash with 64 parts carpet extractor actor rinse water.
- In case of Eye Contact: Flush the eyes with water for 15 minutes and then seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- In case of Skin Contact: Flush the skin with water for 15 minutes and then seek medical attention if irritation develops.
- In case of Inhalation: Move to a location with fresh air and take deep, slow breaths. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- In case of Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Rinse the mouth and throat with water and then drink one glass of water. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Product # - 640.14
Ingredients - Water, Sodium citrate, Alcohol ethoxylate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Fragrance, D&C Green #5, FD&C Yellow #5
Manufacturer: Greening the Cleaning
Prevent ice melt chemicals from dulling or damaging your beautiful floors by cleaning them with this neutral floor cleaner, which also reduces slipping hazards and is made with all biodegradable ingredients so it’s safer for you and the environment. Order yours today using our newly redesigned website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to place an order by phone.