Oxygen Nasal Cannula with Super Soft 7' Tubing
Oxygen Nasal Cannula, Curved, Non-Flared tip with 84 inch tubing attached (Over the Ear Style). Super Soft Nasal Cannula for oxygen therapy is constructed of a soft vinyl to provide comfort not offered from traditional cannula tubing. The crush-resistant 5-channel star supply tubing ensures continuous oxygen delivery for individuals requiring ongoing oxygen therapy. The tubing is a unique product offering comfort and functionality not available from other manufacturers
- Super-soft nasal tubing that reduce chafing
- Seven foot length tubing helps prevent dislodging.
- Interior structure has a special 5-star design that helps prevent crushing/ Oxygen lose
1. Attach the oxygen supply tubing to the oxygen source and set the oxygen to the prescribed flow.
2. Check for oxygen flow through the device.
3. Be sure all connections are secure.
4 Insert the nasal tips into the nostrils with the two plastic tubes over the ears and under the chin. Gently adjust the plastic slide until the cannula is secure.