Outdoor Waterproof Narcan Spray Cabinet Public Access for Opioid Overdose Reversal - Plastic
Outdoor Waterproof Narcan Cabinet used for opioid overdose storage of Narcan (naloxone hydrochloride HCI) Spray doses is perfect for parks, basketballs counts, playgrounds where Narcan might be needed for an emergency overdose reversal. Strong sturdy cabinet that protects the lifesaving drug and protects it from outdoor weather elements. Naloxone does not freeze until -5 degrees Fahrenheit, so in most climates, there will only be a few weeks per year where Naloxone stored outdoors is not viable for use.
Waterproof Narcan Cabinet Features:
- Cabinet contains a rubber inside gasket for waterproofing against rain or snow
- The clear door shows clear labeling facing outside and large, easy to read instructions for Narcan administration inside
- Internal cases are insulated zipper packs are available separately
- Inside the cabinet there is a Velcro loop back plate for mounting boxes or doses of medication in case you do not want to use individual insulated packs
- As you can see in the image on this page, we are able to customize this cabinet with your organization's logo, crisis line and replenishment info.
- Signage is sold separately due to the fact that signage differs for wall-mount and pole-mount installation options.
Description: Outdoor Cabinet
Sold In: Each
Max Capacity: 9 full boxes of Narcan
Size: 15" x 11" x 6"
Note: This cabinet comes empty and does not contain Narcan. It is shown with Narcan for display purposes only
Ships directly from manufacturer - Allow approximately 10 days lead time
Please note: Optional signage and pole mounting kits are available (Purchase Seperately)
Available Mounting Kits & Sign Options:
- EN9545 Optional Pole Mounting Kit - Small (for Light Poles or Poles Under 12" in Diameter)
- EN9546 Optional Pole Mounting Kit -Large (for Telephone Poles 18" diameter)
- Extra Tall High Visibility Signage Pole Wrap Self-Adhesive Pole Wrap Signage, 36" Tall
- Standard Signage Pole Wrap Self-Adhesive Pole Wrap Signage, 12" Tall
- Wall Mount Sign 3D Projecting Purple Wall-Mount Purple Sign, 8" Tall
State Opioid Response Grants, Illinois State Opioid Response (SOR) Grant, Indiana Disbursement of State Opioid Response Grant Funding, Ohio State Opioid Response Program, New York 2020 State Opioid Response Grant (SOR), Connecticut State Opioid Response (SOR) Grant, Massachusetts USE OF STR/SOR GRANT FUNDS TO ADDRESS THE OPIOID CRISIS, Opioid Response Activities Florida, Georgia State Opioid Response (SOR), California Naloxone Distribution Project, Texas Targeted Opioid Response, Wisconsin Opioids: Federal Grants, Missouri Opioid STR and SOR, Minnesota State Opioid Response Grant, Arkansas Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Site-based Program (COAP), Colorado State Opioid Response, Wyoming Opioid Overdose Response, New Mexico NALOXONE (OVERDOSE PREVENTION), Arizona State Opioid Response (SOR), NEVADA STATE OPIOID RESPONSE, Washington State Opioid Response (SOR) grant, Oregon Naloxone Rescue for Opioid Overdose, Idaho Naloxone Information, Utah Program Provides Naloxone to Curb Overdoses, TDH Opioid Epidemic Response,(Tennessee), Kentucky Opioid Response Effort (KORE), Mississippi Department of Mental Health receives Opioid Response Grant, Louisiana Department of Health announces award of $34.5 million State Opioid Response grant, Kansas Opioid State Targeted Response, Oklahoma to receive $11.8 million in additional federal funds to combat opioid epidemic, Tribal Opioid Response (TOR), Montana USE OF STR/SOR GRANT FUNDS TO ADDRESS THE OPIOID CRISIS, North Dakota State Opioid Response (SOR) Grant, South Dakota Reverse an Opioid Overdose, New Hampshire State Opioid Response Grant, Maine USE OF STR/SOR GRANT FUNDS TO ADDRESS THE OPIOID CRISIS, Vermont’s State Opioid Response (SOR) Grant, Maryland Opioid Rapid Response (M.O.R.R.), Rhode Island USE OF STR/SOR GRANT FUNDS TO ADDRESS THE OPIOID CRISIS, Delaware State Opioid Response (SOR) Initiative Information for Providers, Iowa State Opioid Response 2 (SOR2), North Carolina DHHS Awarded $35 Million State Opioid Response Grant from SAMHSA, South Carolina State Opioid Response (SOR), Virginia State Opioid Response Grant, MICHIGAN'S OPIOIDS TASK FORCE, Alabama Opioid Strategic Targeted Response (STR) Grant, District of Columbia Response (DCOR) Grant