Infectious Biohazard Waste Bags, Red 7 to 10 Gallon Bags 24" x 24", 250/Case
Red Infectious Biohazard Waste Bags 24" x 24" size are a specialized biohazard waste bag for the safe handling and containment of red infectious biohazardous waste. The bag is constructed of a heavy-duty plastic that can withstand punctures and tear. It is also printed with a hazard warning symbol to alert personnel of the potential hazard. Bag features a sewn-in flap for securely closing the bag.
These Red Infectious Biohazard Waste Bags are made to safely store and dispose of medical waste. They are 24" x 24" size, making them perfect for larger items. The bags are made of tough, puncture-resistant material and have a secure closure to keep out dirt and moisture.
- Red Infectious Waste Bags
- 1.25 Mil, Star-Sealed Bottom
- 24 x 24 inch, 7-10 gallon capacity
- 165-gram dart impact.
- 480-gram Elmendorf tear test.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 250 Bags Per Case
- ULTRA-TUFF is a trademark of Medical Action Industries Inc