Acapella DH High Volume Vibratory PEP Device
Smiths Medical Acapella DH High Volume Vibratory PEP Device Normal range patients, with an expiratory flow rate > 15 L/min, are able to use the unit independently or combined with a nebulizer to increase pulmonary function and expel secretions.
Acapella DH High Volume Vibratory PEP Device Features:
- - ≥ 15 L/min expiratory flow requirement
- - Functional in any position for patient comfort
- - Adjustable frequency and flow resistance
- - Reduces CPT session time by as much as half
- Connect nebulizer tee adapters using the 22 mm O.D. fitting
Acapella DH Uses:
- - Great for cystic fibrosis and chronic bronchitis patients
- - Aids in preventing or reversing atelectasis
- - Aiding in the mobilization of retained secretions
- - Optimizing bronchodilator absorption for bronchial hygiene therapy
- Reducing trapped air in patients with asthma or COPD
Save time, increase lung function, and provide enhanced patient comfort utilizing the Acapella DH High Volume Vibratory PEP Device. Intermittent vibrations caused by the unique internal rocker help to stimulate the break up of secretions that otherwise would inhibit the alveoli in the lungs from functioning normally. Enhance pulmonary function with the unit alone, or enjoy enhanced bronchial therapy with increased medicine distribution when combined with a nebulizer.
Product Number: 21-1530
Dimensions: 4 x 7 x 4 inches
Buy Acapella DH High Volume Vibratory PEP Device online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company certified with the United Stated Government.