Assure Dose Control Solution (Normal and High)
The Assure Dose Control Solution is designed to make sure that your Assure Platinum meter and strips are working properly. Available in Normal and High testing solutions, Assure Dose is designed for use only with the Assure Platinum Blood Glucose Meter and Assure Platinum Test Strips.
Not only is the Assure Platinum Blood Glucose Meter easy to use and highly accurate, it makes sure that your results are spot on each and every time you use the device. The Assure control solution not only tests the strips and device following an accident, or suspect results, but it also makes sure that you are testing properly according to how the device was designed to be used and read.
For use only with the Assure Platinum Blood Glucose Meter and Assure Platinum Test Strips
Use to be sure that:
- the meter and test strips are working correctly as a system
- you are testing correctly
When to use Control Solution:
- Before testing with the Assure Platinum System for the first time
- When you open a new bottle of test strips
- Each time the batteries are changed
- If you suspect the meter or test strips may not be functioning properly
- If test results appear to be abnormally high or low, or are not consistent with clinical symptoms
- The test strip bottle has been left open, or has been exposed to light, temperatures below 39°F (4°C) or above 86°F (30°C) or humidity levels above 80% to check your technique
- When the Assure Platinum Meter has been dropped or stored below 32°F (0°C) or above 122°F (50°C)