Tongue Blade Wooden Depressors, Sterile & Non-Sterile
Tongue Depressors are designed to aid doctors in medical exams to check the throat for symptoms of strep and other oral illnesses. These tongue depressors feature a smooth rounded design for safe easy use, and they are available in either sterile or non-sterile.
Tongue Depressor Features:
- Made of strong, smooth, polished wooden material
- Rounded edges or oral comfort
- Available in sterile and non-sterile
- Available in quantities of 100/box and 500/box
Dynarex Tongue Depressors provide a multitude of medical applications from examination to cream and ointment application (not to mention the occasional school project). Available in varying lengths to suit your particular needs, these tongue depressors are strong, smooth and safe for use.
Tongue Depressor Options:
- Dynarex 4311 Junior Tongue Depressors, Non-Sterile 5.5" (500 per box)
- Dynarex 4312 Senior Tongue Depressors, Non-Sterile 6" (500 per box)
- Dynarex 4313 Junior Tongue Depressors, Sterile 5.5" (100 per box) Individually wrapped
- Dynarex 4314 Senior Tongue Depressors, Sterile, (100 per box) Individually wrapped
To place an order for Tongue Depressors, at the lowest price and to be shipped directly to you, please contact one of our stellar Customer Service Representatives by calling 1-888-687-4334 or place an order through our website.
Buy Wooden Tongue Blades in bulk, Medical Tongue Blades, and Tongue Depressors online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.