ECG Resting Electrodes Vinyl Material Non-Radiolucent Tab Connector, 10/Pk x 10/Case (100)
ECG Resting Electrodes are medical devices used to record the electrical activity of the heart. They are placed on the skin on the chest in specific areas and typically use gel to improve the connection between the electrode and the skin. The electrical signals are then transmitted to a machine that records them as an electrocardiogram (ECG).
ELECTROCARDIOGRAM (ECG) RESTING ELECTRODES are used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. The electrodes are placed on the skin and use small shocks of electricity to measure the heart's rhythm (or pulse) and electrical activity.
- Resting ECG Tab Electrodes
- This product has only been tested for use on humans
- Full surface conductive adhesive hydrogel.
- Silver/Silver Chloride sensor for quality traces
- Easy removal, no gel residue or clean up.
- Defib Recoverable
- Single Use
- DEHP Free
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 10 Per Card, 10 Cards Per Pack, 10 Packs Per Box, 4 Boxes Per Case