ECG Stress Testing Diaphoretic Electrodes with Foam Backing & Snap Connector with Conductive Adhesive Hydrogel, 30/Pack
These ECG Stress Testing Diaphoretic Electrodes are designed to provide accurate heart readings during stress tests. The foam backing and snap connector with conductive adhesive hydrogel work together to ensure a tight connection and accurate readings.
- Stress/Diaphoretic Foam Electrodes
- This product has only been tested for use on humans
- Diaphoretic aggressive Foam Backing Snap Connector with conductive adhesive hydrogel.
- Silver/Silver Chloride sensor for quality traces
- Easy removal, no gel residue or clean up.
- Defib Recoverable
- Single Use
- DEHP Free
- For stress testing, use McKesson’s Stress/Diaphoretic Foam Electrodes (MFR # 87-53)
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 30 Per Pack