PediFix FELTastic Soft Felt Hammer Toe Cushion, Medium Left
Soft, felt-covered pad supports bent-under hammer, claw, mallet and arthritic toes. Relieves pressure on toe tips to help prevent corns, calluses and blisters. Makes walking easier. Eases forefoot pain, too. Adjustable toe loop holds cushion securely in place.
- Pedifix Hammer Toe Cushion relieves pressure on toe tips
- Supports bent-under toes
- Helps prevent blisters, corns and calluses
- Comforts bent-under toes, sore toe tips
- With wide end pointing toward big toe and flat side facing floor, position cushion under little toes.
- Slip strap over the second, third or fourth toe.
- Pull loose end of strap gently until cushion fits comfortably against skin.
- Do not adjust strap too tightly.
- When removing from foot, slide off carefully to prevent strap from slipping out of slot.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Press flat in towel to remove excess moisture.
- Air dry completely before reuse.
Indications for use:
- Experiencing toe-tip corns or irritations
- Metatarsal or forefoot pain
- Troublesome hammer, claw, mallet, bent, and arthritic toes
- Adjusting strap too tightly will prevent proper circulation.
- If you have diabetes or poor circulation, consult physician before using.
- If numbness, discoloration, irritation or additional pain occurs, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not use over broken or inflamed skin. If symptoms persist, visit a foot specialist.