Low Gravity Base Stainless Steel Infusion Pump Stand with 6 Legs
$ 439.00 $ 495.00
Specially designed to help reduce the chances of tipping, Clinton Industries created the Low Gravity Base Infusion Pump Stand using a heavy-duty oversized base with a lowered center of gravity. It has a 4-hook top with removable ram's horn hooks, a maximum load capacity of 65 lbs. (under normal use), and a twist knob-locking system that enables the height of the stainless steel pole to easily be adjusted from anywhere between 60” and 100” within only a matter of seconds! Providing additional balance and stability, the larger 23” wide base has 6 epoxy coated legs and 4” rubber wheel ball-bearing casters for easy transport and maneuverability.
- Heavy-duty Infusion Pump Stand
- Oversized metal steel base with lowered center of gravity
- Six epoxy powder-coated legs on a metal base
- Six 4” rubber wheel ball-bearing casters
- 4-Hook top with removable ram's horn hooks with plastic tips
- Stainless steel pole/knob-lock adjustment
- Extra rigid, pole-in-tube mounting system
- Base Diameter: 23" wide
- Height Adjustment Range: 60" to 100"
- Maximum load capacity of 65 lbs. (under normal use)
- Sold by: the each
- Features a specially designed heavy-duty base that has a lowered center to help prevent the unit from tipping over
- Oversized and heavier base with 6 legs provides a greater level of balance and stability
- The height of the stand is easily adjusted from 60” to 100” using a single knob
- Easy to move around as needed
- Made using durable and easy to maintain stainless steel
Manufacturer: Clinton Industries
Product Number: IVS-734
Designed for usability, durability, and greater stability, the Clinton Industries Infusion Pump Stands feature a durable and heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Take steps to enhance safety for both the patients and employees in your facility by getting stands with a reduced chance of tipping, like the Low Gravity Base Stainless Steel Infusion Pump Stand with 6 Legs. Order today for a great low price by shopping our conveniently easy to use website or calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.