Antiseptic Wipes Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK Wipes) 5" x 7" (100/Box)
Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) Antiseptic Wipes are an alcohol free, non-sting, hygienic cleansing towelette used to disinfect skin prior to withdrawing blood. This style of wipe is primarily used for perineal and maternity care.
- Non-scented crepe towelette
- Fan folded
- Saturated with benzalkonium chloride 1:250
- Size 5" x 7"
- 100 wipes/box
- Individually wrapped
- First aid antiseptic cloth wipe used to prevent skin infections on minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Does the Bzk wipe contain any Alcohol?
- No, The Bzk towelette wipe does not contain any type of alcohol.
How does the Bzk Wipe kill germs, if it doesn't have any alcohol?
- This antiseptic wipe contains a an ingredient called Benzalkonium Chloride which provides the antimicrobial action.
Can I use this wipe on deep wounds?
Answer - No, This wipe should not be used on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns without speaking with a doctor first.