Smith & Nephew Skin Prep Wipes Protecive Pads 50/Box
Skin Prep Wipes by Smith & Nephew are a must-have addition to any medical team's supplies in helping create a barrier between intact skin and a medical device. They are designed exclusively for use before device application and to provide an optimal surface for adhesion. Skin Prep Wipes create a favorable surface to help improve adhesion of most skin attaching medical device materials such as tapes and skin barriers. Providing a protective film, Skin Prep Wipes dramatically reduces skin stripping and skin irritation commonly associated with adhesive deposits. They also help prevent zinc oxide adhesive buildup while hydrating the perineal skin. With a wide variety of inserts and foil compartment options, Smith & Nephew Skin Prep Wipes come in handy for any medical procedure. Using Skin Prep Wipes can be essential to a successful medical / catheter adhesion.
Benefits for Smith & Nephew Skin Prep Wipes
- Hydrates and protects the skin: Smith & Nephew Skin Prep Wipes provide a protective barrier that locks CO2 and moisture into the skin to help reduce discomfort and keep your skin hydrated.
- Super soft and comfortable: The wipes are made from a soft, gentle fabric that helps to nourish your skin and keep it healthy.
- Non-irritating formula: The wipes are free from irritating or harsh chemicals, sulphates, fragrances and solvents – ideal for sensitive skin.
- Easy to use: Prep and disinfect your skin in one simple step with Skin Prep Wipes.
- Cost effective: Its economical and cost effective, giving you everything you need in a single package.
- Kills 99.99% of Germs: The Skin Prep Wipes range kills up to 99.99% of germs, ensuring your skin is protected.
- Versatile use: Suitable to cleanse and prep your skin before injections, IVs and surgery.
- Fragrance-free: the wipes are also suitable for cleaning and prepping fragile and irritated skin.
Smith & Nephew Skin Prep Wipes are used in a wide variety of individuals for a variety of skin care needs. Primarily geared towards medical professionals, clinics, hospitals and home health care workers use Skin Prep Wipes to create a hygienic work area within surgeries, patient beds and operating theatres to prevent infection. Skin Prep Wipes are also widely used in medical spas, gynecology and dermatology clinics as well as rehabilitation centers. Its antiseptic properties makes Smith & Nephew's Skin Prep Wipes a necessary part of the skin care regimen. Patients who have compromised skin, such as those with acne, sensitive skin or burns, benefit from using these wipes to reduce inflammation and ensure that the skin remains healthy and free of any bacteria that can get into the open skin and cause infection.
Instructions on How to Use Smith & Nephew Skin Prep Wipes
1. Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water.
2. Unfold the wipe and position the material over the area of skin that needs preparation.
3. Gently rub the wipe over the entire area of skin using back-and-forth stroking motions until the solution is hundredpercent evaporated.
4. Discard the wipe and mineral oil into an appropriate container.
5. Follow the instructions of the dressing or other products being used as part of the procedure.
6. Wash your hands thoroughly after use.
Brand: Smith and Nephew
Product Number: 420400