Electrotherapy Garment Wrap IFU
1. Remove all jewelry from any area of the body to be treated.
2. Clean the affected area thoroughly with soap and water. It is ok to leave the skin wet or moist when applying your garment electrode.
3. Apply 2-3 sprays of conductive spray to your treatment garment pad.
4. Connect the red pin from your lead wires into the treatment garment pad pigtail.
5. Apply your energy brace garment pad to the treatment site and wrap the brace to secure.
6. To ground your therapy, plug the black pin into a second electrode garment or sticky electrode and place around 12” away from the main garment pad.
7. Turn on and increase stimulation from the electro-stimulation device as directed by your health care professional.
- Garments are intended for use/reuse by a single patient only
- Do not apply to broken skin or wounds
- Garment electrodes can use either positive or negative polarity
- No stimulation should be applied while operating a motor vehicle or machinery
Hand wash in cold water using soap designed for washing delicate fabrics. Rinse thoroughly. Carefully block into shape on a towel and allow to air dry. Do not place in dryer.