TO PROVIDE EXTRA COMFORT FOR DRY MOUTH SUFFERERS
Prior to use, carefully read the instructions for use.
GC Dry Mouth Gel is designed to provide comfort for person suffering from Dry Mouth. It is recommended to be used for people who may experience difficulties in eating, speaking or are suffering from discomfort due to dry mouth. GC Dry Mouth Gel is sugar free and alcohol free.
- To provide comfort and relief for dry mouth conditions.
- To provide a protective coating for teeth and oral tissue.
- To help control bad breath.
- GC Dry Mouth Gel contains ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate. Do not use on people who have a hydroxybenzoates allergy.
- In rare cases, the product may cause sensitivity in some people. If any such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use GC Dry Mouth Gel as often as required when the mouth feels dry. This can be anytime during the day or at night time.
- Extrude a sufficient amount of gel from the tube on the finger or use a cotton swab to take the gel from the tube. Apply the gel to tongue, oral mucosa and or teeth.
Fruit Salad (F), Raspberry (R), Orange (O), Lemon (L), Mint (M)
F, R, O, L and M in parentheses are abbreviations for each flavour.
These abbreviations are marked on the tubes after lot numbers to show the flavour of the contents. For example, 060815F ………….. Fruit Salad
Store in a cool dark low humidity area away from direct sunlight (8-25°C)(46.4-77.0°F).
(Shelf life: 3 years from date of manufacture)
A tube contains 40g (35mL).
- 10 tube pack (2 each of 5 flavours)
- 5 tube pack (1 each of 5 flavours)
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Always replace the cap after use and remove any residual paste or moisture around the tube neck or inside the cap.
- If spilled onto clothing, wash with water.
- Anyone who is taking prescription medications should consult a doctor before using this product.
- Dry Mouth Gel can be used in combination with GC Tooth Mousse or GC Tooth Mousse PLUS but should not be used with other products.
GC DENTAL PRODUCTS CORP.
2-285 Toriimatsu-cho, Kasugai, Aichi 486-0844, Japan
76-1 Hasunuma-cho, Itabashi-ku, Tokyo 174-8585, Japan
GC AMERICA INC.
3737 West 127th Street, Alsip, IL 60803 U.S.A.
TEL : +1-708-597-0900
GC EUROPE N.V.
Research-Park, 13 Interleuvenlaan, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium
TEL : +32. 16. 39. 80. 50
GC ASIA DENTAL PTE. LTD.
19 Loyang Way, #06-27 Singapore 508724
TEL : +65 6546 7588