Midmark Medical's Ritter M9 Sterilizer series is designed to accommodate automated sterilization through a variety of customizable presets. Midmark products rank high for durability, ease-of-use, and effectiveness.
How to load the Ritter M9 Sterilizer
- Pouch or wrap items in FDA cleared sterilization pouches to preserve sterility after processing.
- Do not wrap items too tightly or the process may be compromised.
- Place all containers so that the opening allows steam to enter, condense, and drain from the container.
- Sterilize jointed items in an open position.
- Use the correct tray for the sterilizer as this can affect airflow.
- Place unwrapped items on a towel or absorbent paper.
- Pouches may overlap, but items should be single stacked not piled.
- Do not overload the sterilizer as this may compromise the process.
Tips for how to load the Ritter M9 Sterilizer
- Refer to the tray and unit capacities for effective loading.
- Do not sterilize volatile materials as explosions, burns, or toxins can result.
- Allow cycle to complete and unit to cool before opening.
- Ensure the door is fully latched when loaded before starting.
- Verify sterilization settings are correct for equipment.