DuoDERM Hydroactive Gel is composed of natural hydrocolloids and helps facilitate a moist wound environment to promote healing and aid in autolytic debridement. DuoDERM Gel is perfectly suited for partial and full thickness wounds, including pressure sores and ulcers.
Preparing to use Convatec DuoDERM Hydroactive GEL
1) Ensure the patient does not have sensitivity to the gel or any of its components
2) If infection is present, use antibiotic therapy in conjunction with treatment
3) Control blood glucose monitoring and pressure relief with diabetic ulcers
4) Note: Debridement may initially make the wound appear larger
How to use Convatec DuoDERM Hydroactive Sterile Gel
1) Clean and dry the wound area using wound cleanser or saline
2) Unscrew the cap and remove the white safety ring
3) Replace the cap and puncture the tube membrane
4) Apply DuoDERM gel into the wound no higher than skin surface level
5) Change DuoDerm Gel if any leakage or any dressing changes are performed
6) Do not leave one application longer than 7 days
Convatec DuoDerm Hydroactive Sterile Gel is for single use only. If any packaging has been damaged discard immediately. Always use the product as indicated and as directed by the ordering physician. If any changes appear in the patient's condition or the wound area seek out a medical professional immediately.
Order Convatec DuoDERM Hydroactive Sterile Gel at an incredibly low price online today, or call 1-888-687-4334.