How To Use LaserTouchOne
- Squeeze a dime sized drop of gel on the tip of LaserTouchOne, or apply a smooth thin layer on the skin in the area that needs to be treated
- Be sure the wheel is turned to the minimum e-stim level
- Turn on LTO by pressing the blue button
- Start where the pain is and turn the wheel up until you feel a slight tingle
- Work in a back and forth, circular (or erasing) motion over the area(s) you are treating for 2 minute cycles
- Note: Listen to your body - when you feel an area that is especially sensitive to the e-stim a few extra moments treating that area(s). Think of pain as a symptom - the source of the pain may be in a different area. For that reason, it is suggested that you always treat the next major joint both above and below the area of pain.
- As you work, apply a thin layer of gel as needed on the skin (You may need to apply more gel weather you are treating a larger area or going over the same area for several 2 minute cycles)