SilvaSorb Gel protects and hydrates dry wounds utilizing microscopic particles of controlled-release ionic silver. Use SilvaSorb gel for treating full and partial thickness wounds, ulcers, burns, incisions, and abrasions.
How to apply SilvaSorb Gel
1) Clean and dry the wound area with saline or wound cleanser
2) Apply a 1/8-1/4 inch layer of SilvaSorb gel to the wound area
3) Cover the wound with an appropriate waterproof dressing
When to remove and reapply SilvaSorb gel
1) Monitor wound area for moisture and drainage
2) SilvaSorb gel may be left in place for up to 3 days
3) Reapply SilvaSorb gel more frequently, if directed
How to remove SilvaSorb Gel
1) Remove the secondary dressing
2) SilvaSorb gel may be removed with the cover dressing
3) If gel dries, cleanse the wound area with saline or wound cleanser
SilvaSorb gel may dry out with minimal drainage wounds or become discolored when used for moderate drainage wounds. Some patients may experience sensitivity to the Ionic Silver. If there is any change to the wound area including swelling, bleeding, or pain contact a healthcare provider immediately.
Order SilvaSorb Gel online today and begin enjoying the benefits of moisture and protection, or call 1-888-687-4334 for more assistance.