How to Use SilvaSorb Sheets
Facilitating moist, antimicrobial protection, SilvaSorb sheets are excellent for covering, protecting, absorbing exudate, and healing wounds. SilvaSorb is ideal for ulcers, partial and full thickness wounds, burns, incisions, and abrasions.
How to apply SilvaSorb sheets
1) Clean and dry the wound with saline or wound cleanser
2) Place the dressing over the wound extending 1/2 inch beyond wound edges
3) Secure with a transparent film, composite dressing, or medical tape.
When to change SilvaSorb sheets
1) Change the dressing if any pooling or leakage is detected
2) Dressings may be left for up to 7 days
How to remove SilvaSorb sheets
1) Remove the tape or secondary dressing
2) Moisten the SilvaSorb sheet with saline or wound cleanser
3) Gently remove the SilvaSorb Sheet
SilvaSorb dressings will become discolored and slimy due to the absorption of wound drainage. If there is any pain, bleeding, fever, or swelling, contact your healthcare provider immediately. Some individuals may have a sensitivity to the Ionic Silver.
Order SilvaSorb Sheets online today and begin enjoying unparalleled protection and healing for most wounds and skin conditions, or contact a friendly customer service representative for assistance at 1-888-687-4334.