What is Dry Mouth?
Dry Mouth, or Xerostomia, is a decrease in the production and quality of saliva and can lead to discomfort, sensitivity, and decay. The body's natural saliva is the greatest asset to the mouth providing lubrication, comfort, protection, and distribution of vital minerals to both the teeth and to oral tissues. Xerostomia compromises the amount and quality of saliva leading to adverse effects.
What causes Dry Mouth?
Dry Mouth can be caused by any number of internal or external factors such as degraded salivary glands, medications, disease, chemotherapy, smoking, drug use, and stress. MI Paste and GC Dry Mouth Gel introduce moisture and stimulate production from the salivary glands.
How do MI Paste and GC Dry Mouth Gel fight dry mouth?
- MI Paste and GC Dry Mouth Gel restore the normal feeling of saliva lubrication
- MI Paste restores minerals such as Calcium and Phosphate to combat decay
- MI Paste helps sooth and combat tooth sensitivity
Why is Saliva important?
Healthy saliva contains vital minerals for the protection and restoration of teeth and soft tissue, in addition to lubricating the mouth. Decreased saliva production can actually lead to discomfort and decay of the teeth and tissues in the mouth. MI Paste and GC Dry Mouth Gel restore the natural balance of saliva keeping your mouth comfortable, and your teeth and oral tissues healthy.
Using MI Paste for Dry Mouth
- Apply MI Paste or GC Dry Mouth Gel a minimum of twice a day or as needed
- MI Paste should be used in the morning and evening after brushing and flossing
- MI Paste and GC Dry Mouth Gel can be used indefinitely
- Apply a pea sized amount of the product with a finger, swab, or dental tray
- MI Paste and Dry Mouth Gel increase comfort and health, and come in 5 delicious sugar-free flavors