In an effort to provide more comprehensive support, we have compiled what statistically represents the top 10 health risks for women. Adult women, regardless of age, should be aware and take steps to prevent and treat these common ailments.
Below we have listed the Top 10 Health Risks for Women:
1) Heart Disease - as the leading cause of death in the United States, heart disease affects approximately 8 million women nationally.
2) Breast Cancer - the most common form of cancer found in women. If left unchecked it can result in more pervasive conditions or even death.
3) Colorectal Cancer - the third most common cancer found in women, and a leading cause of death, especially in those over the age of 50.
4) Cervical Cancer - a result of human papillomavirus (HPV), this cancer can develop in the lower portion of the uterus.
5) Diabetes - there are 3 main types of diabetes, Type 1 is quite rare, Type 2 develops often as a result of lifestyle choices, and Gestational diabetes which occurs during some pregnancies.
6) Obesity - over 60% of the women in the US alone are considered obese according to medical standards resulting in increased risk of debilitating disease.
7) High Blood Pressure - increase pressure in the circulatory system can affect arteries, heart, and various other systems.
8) High Cholesterol - as a result of medical predisposition, sedentary lifestyle, or poor nutrition, increased cholesterol levels can lead to detrimental blockages.
9) Depression - feelings of frustration, isolation, loneliness, etc can result in lower health, fitness, and overall quality of life.
10) Osteoporosis - decalcification from pregnancy or aging can result in the loss of bone mass leading to increased chance of fractures and breaks.
With the help of positive choices and regular medical care, you can avoid and treat the Top 10 Health Risks for Women increasing overall health, wellness, and satisfaction. Browse online for additional information and relevant products or call for more information at 1-888-687-4334.