Rollators are a great tool to help increase a patient’s mobility and independence while aiding in fall prevention. Make your rollator even easier to use with the Top 10 Must Have Accessories for Rollators.
1. Baskets are great for keeping important items handy and easily accessible while in your travels. Many rollators come with baskets and bags already attached like that Invacare 65510 Rollator.
2. Bags come in a variety of shapes and sizes depending upon the style of rollator you choose. Bags are excellent for carrying items that might otherwise fall through a basket.
3. Under-seat baskets are unique in their placement, utilizing the seat as a lid. Great for keeping large items hidden away while you make your rounds.
5. Back rests are a great accessory for the user who spends time seated and relaxed on thei r r ollator.
6. Rollator handbrakes allow the user easier control of the unit.
7. Folding seats make transporting and storing your rollator simple and easy.
8. Replacement wheels are important to have on hand and, depending on your rollator model, can be interchangeable between smaller sizes for indoor use and larger sizes for outdoor use.
9. Cup holders are a great accessory and fit in a variety of places keeping your ice cold beverage right in your reach.
10. Ponchos are excellent to have on hand in the event of getting caught in the rain. Not only will they keep you dry, but many can be draped over your rollator to keep it and your goodies dry too. Your rollator storage bag can easily keep your poncho handy for times of need.
For more information on rollators and rollator accessories browse our website online, or call to speak with one of our excellent Medical Supply Professionals at 1-888-687-4334.