In a review of companies driving the healthcare marketplace, we have compiled a list of the top 10 public medical equipment manufacturers. These companies have been ranked by both overall company review and highest dividend payouts.
Review of the Top 10 Public Medical Equipment Manufacturers
1) Kewaunee Scientific Corporation - manufacturer of furniture for research, education, laboratory, government, and healthcare applications including workstations, storage, and fume hoods.
2) Landauer, Inc. - manufactures equipment for the effective measurement and monitoring for enhanced radiation safety in healthcare facilities.
3) Utah Medical Products, Inc. - manufacturing of equipment for a variety of healthcare applications including blood pressure, neonatal care, perinatology, respiratory, urological, electrosurgery, and gynecological.
4) Lincare Holdings Inc. - committed to providing the most comprehensive quality solutions for respiratory, infusion, and other patient needs.
5) Span-America Medical Systems, Inc. - design and manufacture of products for providing pressure relief and positioning solutions.
6) Owens & Minor, Inc. - specializing in the distribution of medical supplies and equipment to acute care facilities.
7) Baxter International Inc. - manufacturer of medical and bioscience products for the treatment of chronic and acute medical conditions.
8) Medtronic, Inc. - manufacture equipment for the management of cardiac, diabetic, neurological, spinal, and surgical conditions.
9) St. Jude Medical, Inc. - manufacturing products and educating providers that specialize in treating cardiac, neurological, and chronic conditions.
10) Becton, Dickinson and Co. - develops and sells devices, instruments, and reagents for the medical industry.
According to market analysis, the aforementioned companies have been rated as the top 10 public medical equipment manufacturers in 2012. Browse medical products, equipment, and suppliers online today or call to speak with a friendly representative by phone at 1-888-687-4334.