Choosing a supplier for medical products can be difficult and overwhelming, especially when your mind is consumed by health issues faced by yourself or your loved ones. We have compiled a list of the top 10 questions for medical supply distributors to help ensure that you receive the best available service.
Below are the Top 10 Questions for Medical Supply Distributors
1) Hours of Operation - get an idea of what kind of hours your prospective medical supplier will be available to address your concerns and if it is possible to order products outside of normal operating hours.
2) Contact Methods - find out how many ways you can get in touch with a medical supply distributor, the more available they are to help, the better off you'll be when you have a question.
3) Product Selection - ask what brands they carry and if there are products available that may not be listed. A quality supplier will have access to many products.
4) Samples - ask if the medical supply distributor you are interested in working with is willing to provide samples of supplies that you may be unfamiliar with.
5) Distribution Area - make sure that the supplier you choose will be able to get products to you and can do so in a timely, cost-effective manner.
6) Shipping Rates - delivery cost has to be factored into overall product price, ensure that the cost of delivery plus the products is a good value.
7) Payment Methods - does your medical supplier take checks, cash, credit cards, terms, or any other payment methods that you prefer?
8) Return Policy - what is the company's return policy, if any, and what are your rights and responsibilities?
9) Warranty and Repair - does this medical supply distributor offer any warranty on equipment or repair service?
Demand professionalism, great pricing, and dependable service from your medical supply by using the Top 10 Questions for Medical Supply Distributors as a guide. Browse products, resources, and policies online today, or call to speak with a courteous representative by phone at 1-888-687-4334.