Ace Arm Sling with Shoulder Strap
$ 6.75 $ 11.50
Ace Arm Sling is designed to provide optimal comfort and support to your arm and shoulder as needed following a sprain, casting or surgery. Made with a buckle closure for easy one-handed adjusting, this sling features a large envelope design that would easily fit a cold compress, breathable mesh fabric and a padded shoulder strap for comfort, and a thumb loop to support your hand in the ideal position for healing.
Ace Sling Features:
- Ideal for sprains, post-cast and post-surgery
- Provides moderate support during activities and should be worn as needed
- Buckle closure for one-handed adjustments
- Breathable mesh fabric
- Large envelope design
- Thumb loop support
- Padded shoulder strap
- One size fits most & designed for either arm
Dealing with a strain, sprain, or a weakened appendage as it heals post-casting can be a challenge, but the best thing you can do for it is to monitor your activity levels and keep the area supported. In order to make sure that your support or brace is right for you, consider the options: you want something lightweight that is easy to adjust as needed, that isn’t constricting or uncomfortable in any way. The Ace brand arm sling fits those characteristics, and more. Not only is this sling latex-free to prevent potential skin irritations, but it even has a thumb loop that will keep your wrist securely in its natural position for optimal healing. The last thing you want with an injury is to deal with another injury caused by your sling. This arm sling provides comfortable all-around support where you need it most as your injury heals.
Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Air dry.
How to Wear:
1. Unfasten shoulder strap from pouch buckle. Insert the arm into the pouch with the elbow placed snugly into the corner.
2. Bring the strap across your back and over the opposite shoulder. Secure strap in buckle closure. Arm should rest horizontally.
3. Position padding over shoulder for comfort. To remove, simply slip the strap over your head. There should be no need to unbuckle once it is properly adjusted.