Actidose with Sorbitol Activated Charcoal Poison Absorbent Liquid Tube 240 mL
Actidose with Sorbitol Activated Charcoal Poison Absorbent Liquid for Poisoning Emergencies.
Actidose with Sorbitol activated charcoal poison absorbent is a highly effective medicinal product that has been used for decades to treat incidences of poisoning. This powerful charcoal-based product works by binding to toxins and chemicals in the digestive tract, preventing them from being absorbed into the body and allowing them to be safely passed through the stool. The use of Actidose with Sorbitol has been proven to be a life-saving treatment for various types of poisoning, including drug overdoses, swallowed household chemicals, and plant or venom ingestion. This product is a trusted and recommended choice for both medical professionals and individuals who have accidentally ingested harmful substances. By using Actidose with Sorbitol, these individuals are able to quickly and effectively remove toxins from their body, minimizing the risk of serious health issues and potentially saving their lives. The benefits of Actidose with Sorbitol cannot be overstated when it comes to treating poisoning, making it an essential addition to any emergency medicine cabinet. For a safe, reliable, and efficient solution to poisoning, look no further than Actidose with Sorbitol.
Instructions on how to use Actidose with Sorbitol Activated Charcoal Poison Absorbent Liquid:
1. Remove the cap from the Actidose-Aqua with Sorbitol liquid tube.
2. Shake the tube well before using to ensure proper mixing of the ingredients.
3. Measure out the recommended dosage, which is usually 1 to 2 grams per kilogram of body weight. For adults, this is about 60 to 100 mL of the liquid.
4. Pour the measured dose into a cup or directly into the mouth.
5. Drink plenty of water before and after taking the liquid to prevent dehydration.
6. If you are using this liquid for a child, make sure to consult a doctor for the appropriate dosage and administration.
7. If the person ingested a toxic substance, contact the national poison control center immediately for further instructions.
8. Do not take the Actidose-Aqua with Sorbitol liquid if the person is unconscious, experiencing convulsions, or unable to swallow.
9. If symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
10. Do not mix the liquid with other medicines or substances unless directed by a doctor.
11. If you accidentally take more than the recommended dose, contact your doctor immediately.
12. Dispose of the empty liquid tube in a responsible manner.
13. Keep the liquid out of reach of children and pets.
14. Store the Actidose-Aqua with Sorbitol liquid at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
15. Check the expiration date before using the liquid and do not use if expired.
16. If the liquid becomes discolored or has unusual odor, do not use it and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
17. Do not use the Actidose-Aqua with Sorbitol liquid for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor.
18. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any pre-existing medical conditions, consult your doctor before using this liquid.
19. In case of accidental ingestion, seek immediate medical attention.
20. Follow these instructions carefully and if you have any questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist for clarification.