Basic First Aid Kit
The Ready Basic First Aid Kit is designed for the treatment of minor medical emergencies. This first aid kit features a comprehensive collection of medical supplies, a well-organized layout, and complies with the Office of Homeland Security recommendations for disaster kits.
How can I be sure that my first aid kit is complete?
Ready Basic First Aid Kit Features:
- Ready to go first aid kit
- Minor emergency supplies
- Durable, waterproof polypropylene case
- Sturdy carry handle
- Snap shut lid
- Meets Homeland Security recommendations
- 5” H x 8” W x 3” D
- Sold individually
Ready Basic First Aid Kit Contains:
- (4) Gloves
- (4) Gauze Pads, Sterile 3” x 3”
- (2) Eye Pads
- (1) Eyewash 1 oz.
- (4) Antimicrobial Hand Wipes
- (2) Plastic Bandages 2" x 4.5"
- (1) Gauze Roll 2” x 4yds
- (1) Wire Scissors
- (1) Tweezers
- (2) Sting Relief Towelettes
- (1) Tape ½” x 5yds
- (1) Thermometer, digital w/ memory
- (1) Triangular Bandage 40” x 40”
- (5) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets
- (6) BZK Towelettes
- (1) Cold Pack
- (4) Burn Gel Packets 1/8 oz.
- (2) APAP Acetaminophen Tablets 2/pk
- (2) Diamode Anti-Diarrhea Tablets 1/pk
- (1) Diotame Antacid Relief Tablets 2/pk
- (1) First Aid Guide
Get a first aid kit that meets Homeland Security standards!
Brand: FieldTex Products, Inc.
Item Number: 911-97300-17321
The Ready Basic First Aid Kit is a great tool to keep on hand for family first aid needs and general disaster preparedness. Additionally, this kit includes a first aid guide with procedural instructions.
Keep your family safe and prepared. Purchase the Ready Basic First Aid Kit for a great price online or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our courteous Medical Supply Specialists for assistance.