Cavicide Surface Disinfectant Gallon (128 Ounces)
Cavicide Surface Disinfectant effectively kills a broad spectrum of bacteria, including the TB and HIV viruses, as well as fungi and mold. It is a hospital grade disinfectant that can be used for a variety of purposes such as surface, instrument, and medical equipment disinfection. This powerful Cavicide Surface Disinfectant can also be used in hospitals, medical clinics, veterinary environments, and research labs. It is also ideal for use on non-porous surfaces in household, industrial, commercial and institutional environments. To ensure maximum efficacy, Cavicide Surface Disinfectant should be allowed to remain wet on treated surfaces for a minimum of 10 minutes. Cavicide Surface Disinfectant is a powerful tool in the fight against harmful bacteria and viruses, but it's also important to remember that its use should be part of a regular cleaning and sanitation program.
Benefits for Cavicide Surface Disinfectant Gallon
- Broad-spectrum potency, eliminates a wide range of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and other microorganisms in just 10 minutes.
- Excellent antimicrobial efficacy and quick kill times.
- Non-irritating to skin and mucous membranes.
- Alcohol-free formula is gentle on surfaces, even plastics and medical equipment.
- Safe to use on food contact surfaces; USDA approved and meeting FDA and NSF requirements.
- No harsh fumes – no scrubbing or wiping off necessary.
- Formulated with no hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes; phosphate-free and ammonia-free.
- Economical; one gallon covers approximately 5000ft2 of surface.
- Thin film dries quickly with no sticky residue.
- Effective at temperatures as low as 0°C (32°F).
buy Cavicide Surface Disinfectant Gallons online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.